So I began this journey a while back and have been slacking since I’ve started, but let’s give it another go. It’s a new decade, and I am on a new path that I did not think I would be on.
Since I created this website, a lot has happened. I won’t go into details for now, but let’s go year by year. 🙂
- I began my second semester of my associates
- I attended the UNICEF USA Conference on the 20 year anniversary of coming to America ans served as State Leader on Advocacy Day
- Worked as an assistant manager at Windsor
- Got a job working as a student life officer in the student activities office at school
- Become a Democracy Fellow for the Campus Vote Project
- I began working on myself and putting my mental health first
- I attended the UNICEF USA Conference and served as State leader on Advocacy Day
- I graduated on Dean’s List with my associates in paralegal studies
- Served as a Student Intern at the NASPA CLDE conference (Student Affair Administrators in Higher Education: Civic Learning and Democratic Engagement
- served as a Campus Vote Project as a Student Advisory Board Member
- Got a job at an immigration law firm – stepping on up in the world!
- Decided to apply to law school – and BEGAN ATTENDING WMU COOLEY
- I am in the second term of law school
who knows what else is to come, but here’s to the journey that will reveal itself when the time comes.